ESAB Rebel EMP 205ic Multi-Process Welder MIG + AC/DC TIG + Stick
ESAB REBEL EMP 205IC AC/DC All In One Welder
Note From the President: This is the Canadian hobby welder or small shops dream come true. If you want one compact portable machine to cover every single weld process your metal heart will ever desire, look no further because this bad boy does it all. If someone forced me to get rid of all of my machines and choose just one machine, this would be it.
Does the ESAB Rebel 205 TIG Weld aluminum?: Yes it does everything. EVERYTHING. It is a gas MIG welder. It is a gasless MIG welder. It is an AC/DC TIG Welder. It is a Stick Welder. It is ready for anything. Need to run a 6010 electrode on a household 120V outlet? Sure why not. Low amperage AC TIG Welding with pulse for your buddies project that appears to be made of aluminum foil? Absolutely. Flux cored welding in the middle of nowhere on a 100' long extension cord plugged in to a generator? Yup... Did we mention that this machine does everything yet? Single process machines are a thing of the past.
Okay we get it, it does everything, but is it actually good at anything?: The ESAB rebel 205 does not compromise on any function, and offers best in class performance on all welding processes. Whether you've been welding for 2 years or 20, you will love this machine.
- For MIG welding: The ESAB Rebel 205 has rookie mode, that will make your life infinitely easier if you haven't memorized a welding textbook. Simply select the welding process, select the material, select your wire thickness, choose the type of weld (fillet, butt etc.), and the machine will apply the textbook perfect settings for you. For veterans, the machine also has ESAB patented smart MIG (sMIG) technology with built in arc control. You control all parameters manually, and the machine will constantly monitor the weld, and instantaneously adapt for superior repeatable welds that will blow your mind.
- For TIG welding: The ESAB Rebel 205 has high frequency start, frequency adjustment from 25 to 400 Hz, pulse from 1-5000 PPS, AC wave balance from 60-90A%, and amplitude offset. This really is the next level in TIG adjustment. You get the maximum level of arc control for unmatched performance.
- For Stick Welding: Massive capacitors allow for easy arc start even when limited to a household outlet on a cold day.
Alright I want it, but what's in the box?:
- MIG Torch: Tweco fusion 180 AMP MIG torch with 10 foot long rubberized lead cable
- TIG Torch: ESAB Heliarc rigid head 17 series 150 Amp TIG Torch with 12.5' heavy duty rubberized cable
- Stick Stinger: ESAB Tweco jaw style 200 Amp Stinger with 12.5' heavy duty rubberized cable and Dinse 35 connection.
- Inert Gas Argon Regulator/Flowmeter: Victor HRF 1425-580 with Continental Frontier 3/16" (4.8mm) 200 PSI W.P argon hose
- Foot Pedal: ESAB remote amperage control with heavy duty grip tape on top and industrial anti slip rubberized foam bottom and 12.5' rubber lead
- Ground Clamp: Heavy duty Tweco ground clamp with 12.5' lead and Dinse 35 connection.
- Spare MIG Consumables: Tweco Velocity contact tips (0.023" x1, 0.030" x2, 0.035" x1), VNS-50F Tweco MIG nozzle, 5x replacement O-rings.
- Spare TIG Consumables: 3 Series alumina TIG cups (#5, #6, #8), gold tungsten (1x 1/16", 1x 3/32", 1x 1/8"), collet and collet body (1x 1/16", 1x 3/32", 1x 1/8"), large and small back caps
- Drive Rolls: 2x 0.024"/0.030" drive roll, 1x 0.030"/0.035" knurled
- Filler Metals: 2kg OK Aristorod 12.5 mild steel MIG wire 0.030" thickness, 4x 6013 Stick electrodes
- ESAB Sheet metal thickness gauge and fillet weld gauge
- ESAB branded USB stick containing all product and warranty information.
- True All-Process - excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, STICK (including 6010 electrodes), DC TIG and AC TIG industrial applications
- Professional TIG features such as High Frequency start in DC and AC modes, balance adjustment, frequency adjustment and Pulse DC.
- sMIG Technology - exclusive sMIG ("smart MIG") feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders
- Unmatched Portability and Durability weighing in at only 49 lbs. (22 kg), Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC with 5 handle roll cage can tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site
- TFT Multilingual Display - packed full of features, Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting - giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance.