Steelmax MPB 32 Pro Manual Pipe Beveling Machine
The MPB 32 Pro Manual Pipe Beveling System from Steelmax will produce accurate weld preparation in minutes. As with all Steelmax pipe beveling solutions, the MPB 32 Pro will create highly repeatable and consistent fit-up, dramatically reducing cycle times and improving work flow.
The MPB 32 Pro mounts to the outside edge of pipe or tubing with a minimum outside diameter of 10″ (250 mm). In its standard configuration, the MPB-32 Pro can bevel pipe up to 32″(810 mm) in diameter. With an optional attachment, the MPB-32 Pro can bevel pipe of any diameter over 32″, making this an incredibly versatile solution. By attaching to the pipe’s circumference, the MPB 32 Pro compensates for out-of-round pipe and tubing and produces a consistent land dimension and bevel angle around the pipe. Outfitted with a heavy-duty, industrial motor with variable speed control, the MPB32 Pro turns at the optimal speed for efficient beveling of ferrous and non-ferrous pipes.
- Simple set-up and operation
- Complete weld preparation in a single pass (at 45°, maximum 15 mm bevel width)
- Bevel any pipe with a diameter between 10″ and 32″ OD with the base machine
- Optional attachment enables beveling pipe of any diameter over 32″ as well
- Suitable for pipe thickness from 1/8″ (3 mm) up to 3/4″ (20 mm)
- Variable speed motor for optimized milling of various materials