Optrel Vegaview2.5 PAPR
Optrel Vegaview2.5 PAPR Supplied Air System Welding Helmet
The optrel vegaview2.5 lets the welders’ most desired wish come true: a bright and clear view. The vegaview2.5 improves the visibility of welders’ environment by 400%! Compared with traditional auto darkening welding helmets.
Thanks to a special UV/IR filter, the vegaview2.5 offers a real colour experience never seen before and finally brings colour into the world of welding.
Weighing only 482 g (17 oz), the vegaview2.5 is one of the lightest autodarkening welding helmets available. Its ergonomic design minimizes strain on the head and neck, ensuring comfort throughout the work day.
The vegaview2.5 is perfectly combined with the optrel e3000x PAPR respiratory system. With its integrated high-performance particle filter (TH3), welders are adequately protected against smoke, aerosols, and dust.
- Brightest view in light state and grind mode at shade level 2.5
- Shade level 2.5 / 8-12
- External infinite shade level adjustment enables welders to manually adjust their shade level from 8-12
- True colour filter optimizes view of colors in true form
- Sensitivity control prevents ADF from responding too soon or not at all to their arc flash
- Opening delay allows welders to adjust the time it takes to switch from dark to light
- Curved helmet optimized for overhead welding
- Black unpainted
- Meets CSA standard Z94.3
- Part No. 4442.801
- 2-year warranty
- Vegaview2.5 Helmet Only