Optrel Swiss Air PAPR Respirator (Fits With Standard Helmets!)
The swiss air is PERFECT for people that don't need a full time dedicated PAPR set up. It fits over your mouth directly, allowing you to wear your regular lid, or even no lid at all. No need to buy a second helmet!
Comes With Everything Needed:
- Swiss Air Blower Unit
- Back Harness
- Face Mask
- Knapsack for carrying
Safety never felt so comfortable
The core element of the optrel swiss air blower respiratory protection system is a ventilated half mask that completely covers the mouth and nose area and supplies them with purified air.
A breathing space is created in the mouth and nose area which, thanks to positive pressure, supports the user in breathing and eliminates tiring breathing resistance. The half-mask, made of high-tech fabric, is designed in such a way that it can be excellently adapted to the individual thanks to a freely adjustable headband. This concept eliminates the need for time-consuming fit tests that are common with conventional half masks.
The clean air comes via a Y-hose from a miniaturised blower system, which is comfortably carried by a carrying unit on the back. In this way, the user is permanently in a "positive pressure air system", which permanently protects his respiratory tract against contaminated air.
Because every millimeter counts
It won't let you down when things get tight. With a thickness of only 48 mm and ergonomically adapted to the back, you can get through even the smallest openings.
- Permanent protection of the respiratory tract and lungs against pollutants in the air, regardless of the current activity in the working day. This prevents the development of respiratory and lung diseases.
- Reduction of pain in the neck and back due to a significant reduction in the weight of head, face and eye protection systems. Heavy combination helmets are no longer necessary.
- Increase the performance of users thanks to positive pressure system, which supports breathing and does not cause any breathing resistance.
- Lowering investment costs due to the elimination of costly fitting tests (no fit test).
- Reduction of running costs due to massive saving of paper masks as well as their disposal.
Security of supply
- Thanks to a reusable half-mask system, supply is guaranteed at all times, even in the event of a shortage in times of crisis
- swiss air can be used completely self-sufficient, which allows maximum versatility in combination with the appropriate manufacturer-independent occupational health and safety.
- swiss air is as versatile in application as the tasks in industry, trade, construction, medicine or agriculture.
- By planting a tree for each swiss air system sold, optrel compensates more than just the climate footprint of the respective system.