Optrel Panoramaxx 2.5 PAPR Welding Helmet 4441.660
OPTREL PANORAMAXX PAPR WELDING HELMET
The wait is finally over! now available, the Optrel Panoramaxx PAPR welding helmet. The unique design of the Panoramaxx utilizes a nose cut-out that brings the ADF closer to your eyes. As with eyeglasses, the ADF‘s frame becomes almost invisible to the welder, increasing the field of view by more than 6 times.
The panoramaxx features Optrel's patented auto-pilot function. This is based on a unique sensor concept that measures the brightness of the welding arc and automatically adjusts the ADF to maintain the correct shade value.
With Panoramaxx, Optrel also embarks on a new era with regards to energy supplies. Featuring a high-performance solar cell and a lithium-polymer energy pack that can be recharged with a USB- cable, the panoramaxx is fast becoming the energy-independent, maintenance-free welding helmet for professional users.
- Detection of the arc brightness and fully automated shade level adjustment from 5 to 12
- Brightest view in light state and grind mode at shade level 2.5
- Shade level 2.5 / 8-12
- External infinite shade level adjustment enables welders to manually adjust their shade level from 8-12
- True colour filter optimizes view of colors in true form
- Sensitivity control prevents ADF from responding too soon or not at all to their arc flash
- Opening delay allows welders to adjust the time it takes to switch from dark to light
- Curved helmet optimized for overhead welding
- Black unpainted
- Meets CSA standard Z94.3
- 2-year warranty
- Panoramaxx PAPR helmet only