Optrel Panoramaxx CLT PAPR Welding Helmet
OPTREL PANORAMAXX CLT PAPR READY
The world famous Crystal Lens Technology 2.0 is now available in the Panoramaxx CLT version. Optrel engineers have thus once again pushed the limits of what is possible to a new level.
Anyone who has ever welded with CLT technology will barely be able to believe their eyes.
The colour perception in the light state comes very close to the view through the clear window glass and in the dark state you get a detailed and high-contract view of the welding pool in a clarity never seen before. Unlock your true potential – with the panoramaxx clt.
The Panoramaxx introduces a never seen before world of viewing to the welder. The nose cut-out brings the Auto-Darkening Filter Lens closer to your eyes. As with eyeglasses, the ADF‘s frame becomes almost invisible to the welder, increasing the field of view by more than 6 times. Nevertheless, the Panoramaxx is a real lightweight at only 550 g.
The panoramaxx features Optrel's patented auto-pilot function. This is based on a unique sensor concept that measures the brightness of the welding arc and automatically adjusts the ADF to maintain the correct shade value.
With Panoramaxx, Optrel also embarks on a new era with regards to energy supplies. Featuring a high-performance solar cell and a lithium-polymer energy pack that can be recharged with a USB- cable, the Panoramaxx is fast becoming the energy-independent, maintenance-free welding helmet for professional users.
- Detection of the arc brightness and fully automated shade level adjustment from 4 to 12
- Brightest view in light state and grind mode at shade level 2.0
- Shade level 2.0 / 4-12
- External infinite shade level adjustment enables welders to manually adjust their shade level from 8-12
- True colour filter optimizes view of colors in true form
- Sensitivity control prevents ADF from responding too soon or not at all to their arc flash
- Opening delay allows welders to adjust the time it takes to switch from dark to light
- Curved helmet optimized for overhead welding
- Meets CSA standard Z94.3
- Manufacturer Part number: 4550.590
ShadeTronic inactive: shade level 2.0
Active, manual: shade levels 8-12
Solar cells, Li polymer battery pack, chargeable via Micro-USB
|Battery life range||300 to 500 charging cycles|
|Sensitivity||continuously, new with “Super High” sensitivity|
|Switching time||0.090 ms at 20°C
0.070 ms at 55°C
dark to light:
0.1 s to 2.0 s (with FadeTronic)
Field of vision
|2.3 to 6.3 times bigger than a 100 x 50 mm standard ADF|
||Mask: up to 220°C
Front cover lens: up to 137°C
|Eye protection||UV/IR protection: maximum protection at all shade levels|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to + 55°C / 14°F to 131°F|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to + 70°C / -4°F to 158°F|