Optrel e684 PAPR Ready Welding Helmet 4442.004
OPTREL E684 PAPR WELDING HELMET
The welder is recognized as the top athlete among the metal craftsmen. They need to cope with harsh work conditions such as fumes, constantly changing levels of brightness and heat. Additionally, welders have a high level of responsibility. A flawed welding seam might, in extreme cases, be the cause for deadly incidents.
Hence, a perfect welding helmet becomes increasingly important. It makes the weld process safer, more efficient, more accurate and more comfortable. Therefore only the best is good enough.
So do not settle for anything less!
Discover the uniqueness of the Optrel e684 PAPR
- Shade Level 4/5-13
- Adaptive shade autopilot automatically adjusts the shade level as one welds (autopilot)
- Third sensor detects changes in arc intensity and adjusts shade level accordingly
- Twilight ADF technology restores light more naturally, presenting a smoother transition to the eye
- High definition viewing
- True colour filter optimizes view of colours in true form, special UV-/IR-Filter developed by optrel enables the typical real color view of the optrel ADF and brings colours into the world of the welder
- Curved helmet optimized for overhead welding
- Complies with CSA standard Z94.3
- Part No. 4442.004
- 2-year warranty
Buckle up & take a deep breath
It is always a challenge to provide sufficient ventilation in fabrication environments. Exhaust ventilation in the immediate vicinity of a work area can be ineffective, cumbersome to move around and may also run the risk of suctioning off valuable protective gases.
If you want to be comprehensively protected from hazardous particles, personal protective breathing equipment is indispensable and the Optrel e3000x PAPR system leads the pack
- Helmet Only - 4442.004
To make a full kit (4550.465) - e3000x blower must be purchased separately