Miller Spectrum 875 Plasma Cutter with 20 ft XT60 Hand Torch - 907583
Compact, 51 lb, 230/208V 1 PH unit provides plenty of power for 7/8 in. mild steel cutting.
Automatic Air Regulation
- For end user convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob. The unit automatically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging. No adjustments necessary.
Ultra-Quick Connect™ Torch
- The fastest plasma torch and work cable connection and removal in the industry.
CNC/Automation Cutting Capable
- Factory ready CNC/Automation models are available in long or short body torches as well as retrofit kits to convert hand held machines to be capable of CNC/Automation cutting.
Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™
- Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components. Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit
Ultra-Quick Connect™ Work Cable & Clamp
- Work cable and clamp make for fast and easy setup and storage. The new ultra flexible Quick Connect work lead comes with a smaller heavy duty clamp.
- Provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal—all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
Included with Product
XT60T hand-held torch with 20 ft (6 m) cable
Heavy-duty work clamp with 20 ft (6 m) cable.
10 ft (3 m) power cord
Extra consumables (2 electrodes, 2 tips, 1 extended tip, and 1 deflector)