Long, Flat Fast Clamping Bolt (Burnished)
The Siegmund 2-280523: Long, Flat Fast Clamping Bolt (Burnished) is mainly used for clamping of oblong holes. Like the countersunk bolt, it reduces protrusion.
Ideal for cordless screwdriver with up to 25Nm turning moment.
This Bolt is NOT approved for combining tables and U-shaped squares!
Clamping torque dependent on table type.
Specs and Features:
- Item No. 2-280523
- For Clamping 3 Siegmund Components
- with Hexagon Socket (Size 6)
- Length: 99mm (3.89'')
- Diameter Ø: 28mm (1.10'')
- Shearing Force: 220kN
- Tightening Torque Steel: 25Nm
- Tightening Torque Aluminum: 10Nm
- Tensile Force: 25kN
- Weight: 1 Ibs.