ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic Multi Process Welder
ESAB REBEL EMP 235ic Multi Process Welder
The ESAB EMP 235ic is the next series of Rebel welding machines that offers TRUE multi-process performance in a portable/mobile package. When it comes to getting around and getting work done, Rebel EMP 235ic is second to none. It’s the most mobile 250A dual voltage welder in its class and has the power and performance to crush even the most demanding jobs.
- True Multi-Process –excellent performance on MIG/MAG, TIG and MMA.
- Extremely user friendly and multilingual TFT-panel incorporating spare part lists and weld parameter guides for all processes.
- Unmatched Portability –weighing in at 28,6 kg with dual voltage capability and 4 handle roll cage.
- Power to Perform –capable of running any wire from 0,6 mm to 1,0 mm and also cored wires up to 1,2 mm on both 200 and 300 mm spools.
- Full MMA performance with electrodes up to 4 mm and excellent Lift TIG performance with adjustable pre/post gas flow and weld current ramp up/down.
- sMIGTechnology –innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter, material and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
- Two gas inlets, one for MIG and one for TIG where both can be connected simultaneously. Built in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminating the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch.
- construction in a lightweight, highly portable unit; 3-year handle-to-handle warranty
- 250A 120/ 208-230V welding machine
- Rebel EMP 235ic Multi-Process Package - 558012702
- Rebel EMP 235ic Multi-Process Package with Cart - 0558012704
Included in delivery:
- ESAB EMP235ic power source
- Tweco® Spray Master 250 A MIG gun with 15 ft (5 m) cable,
- 0.030 in., 0.035 in., 0.045 in. (0.8 mm, 0.9 mm, 1.2 mm) contact tips
- ESAB stick electrode holder, 12 ft (4 m), 200 A
- Ground clamp, 10 ft (3 m), 250 A
- Input cable 10 ft (3 m) with 230 V plug (part of power source)
- Power adapter cable (230 V to 120 V, 15 A)
- Victor® Flow Meter with 10 ft (3 m) gas hose
- Atom Arc Acclaim 1/8 in. premium stick electrodes 1# sample pack
- OK AristoRod™ premium solid wire 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) 11# spool
- Drive roll, 0.023 in. /0.030 in. / 0.035 in. / 0.045 in. (0.6 mm / 0.8 mm / 0.9 mm / 1.2 mm) • Guide tubes 0.023 in. – 0.045 in. (0.6 mm – 1.2 mm)
***Please note, this machine is not ready to TIG weld out of the box. Contact us if you would like to get a TIG torch that fits this machine***