Cougartron MK12 Electrolytic Metal Etching and Marking Machine Kit
Portable and very user-friendly electrolytic marking machine for marking and etching on various types of metal surfaces including stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, brass, copper, zinc, nickel, and titanium. Ideal for marking logos, serial numbers, product names, QR codes, and other production-related information.
- Are you etching stainless steel?
- Is your current method too slow?
- Are you looking for more consistent marking?
We have a solution for you – the Cougartron MK12!
The MK12 is a powerful electrochemical machine for marking and etching of:
- Product names
- Part numbers
- Logos, QR codes
… and other designs onto your metal components.
The MK12 system is quick, safe, and easily operated. This portable metal marking machine is delivered in a smart carry case so you can keep all items together – practical to use off- and on-site.
NOTE: The MK12 machine is delivered in a starter kit that also contains accessories and fluids for electrolytic marking (see the content of the starter kit below).
Please remember: Stencils and label printers are not included in the set – but sold separately.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Weight: 5.47 lbs
Dimensions/size: 5.8'' wide x 5.5 high x 2.4'' deep
Power input/output: 110V input power
Application: Metal marking, Metal etching
Metal type: Stainless steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Nickel, Mild steel, Titanium
Material: Durable plastic case sealed box
Cougartron Part Number: WELC4229
THE COUGARTRON MK12 MARKING MACHINE SET INCLUDES:
- Cougartron MK12 Marking Machine
- Cougartron Handle Cable – WELC4032 & Clamp Cable – WELC4031
- Clamp – WELC4030
- Marking Handle – WELC4028
- Marking Head – WELC4029
- CGT-N5 liquid for neutralization – 0.1qt
- CGT-S1 marking fluid for stainless steel – 0.1qt
- Container for marking fluid
- White Marking Felt – 4 pcs (WELC4033)
- Yellow Marking Fabric – 4 pcs (WELC4026)
- Cougartron O-ring – 1 piece (WELC4002)
- User Manual & MSDS data sheets & Quick Start Guide
- Carry Case