Cougartron CGT-N5 High Performance Weld Cleaning and Polishing Neutralizing Fluid
CGT-N5 is a new formula developed for brushed stainless steel surfaces that successfully neutralizes and removes acid and prevents the (re)appearance of white marks on the surface after weld cleaning, polishing or marking process.
CGT-N5 is our new neutralizing fluid specially developed strong ready-to-use formula for brushed stainless steel surfaces.
N-5 will successfully remove acid residue from steel surfaces and prevent the (re) appearance of annoying white marks after weld cleaning, electropolishing or marking process.
The fluid is water-based and does not contain solvents or phosphorus.
Use and application of weld cleaning and neutralizing fluids during weld cleaning process:
- Dip the weld cleaning brush into the weld cleaning fluid
- Clean the weld with a circular motion until the desired result
- Wipe away any excess fluid residue from the treated surface
- Apply neutralizing fluid on the cleaned area (best with spray)
- Wipe away excess neutralizing fluid with a clean cloth
Never spray neutralizing fluid on the surface that still has weld cleaning fluid residue to prevent the appearance of white stains. Always use clean cloth for wiping away the neutralizing fluid.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Material: Water-based neutralizing acid
Application of the fluid: Neutralization
Weld cleaning method: Electrochemical