CK Worldwide MT200 AC/DC TIG Welder
CK Worldwide MT200 AC/DC TIG Welder
The smoothest, most reliable, easiest to use TIG welder on the market. If you’ve been using cheap product and want to get your hands on the good stuff, look no further. Why use a Chinese welder with an unstable arc when there is a US made machine with an impossibly stable arc?
The number one difference customers notice with the MT200 is the quality feel and finish of all the accessories.
- The torch is a lightweight CK17 flex head with superflex cables and a 150 amp capacity at an honest 100% duty cycle. Most of the cheap machines have an absolutely massive valved 26 torch with rigid rubber cables that will still get hot in your hand.
- The dinse 35 connection is not molded to the torch leads, it is a standalone adapter with brass fittings. This means if you want to switch TIG torches, or bring your torch to your buddy's machine, you will need $10 in parts not a completely new package.
- The remote amperage control pedal is a sheet metal tank with some real weight to it, not a piece of plastic that will die on you on it’s 100th time getting kicked across the room by a steel toe.
- The argon flow meter is made of heavy-duty brass with a highly accurate floating ball style gauge. Cheap machines come with regulators housed in plastic that have a tendency to pop off within the first year of use, or have slight leaks that waste your precious argon!
- The ground clamp is an absolute monster made of a big thick piece of copper (yes, that extremely conductive, highly expensive element that the old school welders all had before quality went downhill!).
- The consumables starter kit is full of genuine CK Worldwide components. This is just enough for you to try out 1/16”, 3/32”, and 1/8” tungsten set ups to figure out what best suits your needs.
An experienced welder will immediately appreciate the optimal arc stability, consistency, and reliability that the MT200 provides, but newcomers may appreciate this even more. When looking at the controls of the MT200, you will notice there is a small handful of heavy-duty nobs, and not a sequence of small nobs, buttons, and diagrams. This is because the engineers at CK Worldwide made the machine unbelievably simple to set up. For beginners and veterans alike, there is feature known as the blue zone where each control has a shaded blue area on it. If you set every parameter in to this blue zone, you are guaranteed a stable arc no matter the application. From here you can adjust as needed. TIG welding doesn’t have to be complicated!
From the makers of the worlds best TIG accessories comes the MT200-AC/DC TIG Welding Machine. CK worldwide has applied their expertise in the realm of TIG welding to create this innovative TIG welding machine. The MT200 provides the ability to quickly and efficiently adapt to dynamic welding situations with a simple and easy to use interface in a compact and portable unit. Equipped with the best TIG accessories on the market, the MT200 provides the quality of experience you have come to expect from CK Worldwide.
- High-performance dual voltage inverter for 115V and 220V
- Two dynamic welding modes: GTAW (TIG) and SMAW (Stick)
- Easy-to-use interface allows quick setting adjustments
- Compact, portable design for use in multiple applications
- Features square wave technology
- Generator Safe - Can run off of an 8000W or larger generator
- MT200-AC/DC TIG Welding Machine
- CK17 Flex-head Torch with
- 12.5’ (3.8m) Super-Flex™ Cables
- (CK17-12-RSF FX)
- Dinse Connector (SL2-35)
- AK-3 Accessory/Consumable Kit (AK-3)
- Foot Pedal Amperage Control
- Ground Clamp with 12.5’ (3.8m) Cable
- Single-Flow Regulator
- 6’ (1.8m) Argon Hose
- 220V to 115V Power Adapter
Note from the President: We have 5+ Demo models in our shop, and when I TIG weld for personal use, this is the only machine I use. We sell cheaper TIG welders, but we don't sell a better one!