3M Speedglas PAPR Welding Helmet G5-01 VC Flip-Up with 3M Adflo
3M Speedglas PAPR Welding Helmet G5-01 Flip-Up with 3M Adflo
The latest and greatest Adflo welding helmet is here. Bullet proof design, max spec optical colour clarity, field of vision larger than the gaps your fitter leaves for you, and the highest protection factor EVER from a PAPR set up.
For a very limited time, we are offering a blowout deal on this item. Not only do we have the best price in the country, but we have bundled the product to provide exceptional value.
Here's what comes with this special:
-G5-01VC Flip-up welding helmet with high clarity variable color ADF
-Adflo PAPR blower unit with battery, charger, breathing hose, and flow checker
Just for fun, we went over and built this package at our competitors page to see what they are charging. The lowest price we could find was over $3,500. That's a savings of at least $750.
If you need a PAPR set up, and have been waiting for a deal, this is it. The way we see it, your choices are to continue telling yourself that blowing black gunk out of your nose at the end of the day is normal, to wear an uncomfortable sweaty respirator all day, or to weld like a G with the G5-01.
Developed with extensive input from welders working at high amperages who need to grind frequently, the 3M™ Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 is adaptable to your unique needs and working environment.
- Visibility of the welding spot thanks to 3M™ Speedglas™ Natural Colour in the light state, and variable colour in the dark state
- Hours of powerful lighting from the new helmet-mounted task light (optional accessory)
- The highest respiratory safety classifications for powered air respirators (TH3) and supplied air regulators (B3).
- Protection against radiation, sparks and spatter with the new, high-coverage helmet design and six different coverage configurations using helmet accessories.
- No need to compromise on comfort! New helmet adjusts to get you closer to your weld, while you personalize your airflow patterns.
- Lightweight for added user comfort. The helmet assembly weighs less than 36 ounces with the standard APF 25 shroud. When the APF 1000 head and neck coverage shroud is added, total weight increases to 44 ounces keeping it as one of the lightest APF 1000 systems available. (CSA Z94.4 Assigned Protection Factor)
Notes From The President's Test Run:
- The weight is much less than the old 3M set ups
- The head gear is more comfortable than the 9100 series
- Built tough, 3M did not go cheap on this helmet
- The new variable color lens is very clear
- The smart phone app makes changing settings much simpler than other flip front helmets
- Being able to control air flow direction and location is a game changer. It's like air conditioning in the summer
- The grinding shield is huge